CAN Talks – October 18, 2022
Individuals with disabilities flourish when seen as people first: people who have talent, people who are employable, people who enjoy life, and people who are no different in the areas that matter most.
Join us as six local individuals with disabilities, who are flourishing in our community share their stories from their perspectives in order to challenge the status quo. Think TED Talks with a twist.
- Date: Tuesday, October 18, 2022
- Time: 7:00pm – 8:30pm
- Cost: $20 (tickets include one beverage, additional beverages can be purchased at the cash bar)
- Doors open at 6pm
- Fall Grant Check Presentation begins at 6:15pm (all are welcome)
- Location: Centre Stage (501 River Street, Greenville, SC 29601)
- Parking: 30 wheelchair accessible parking spaces will be available first come first serve in front of the Rivers Edge Apartments next to Centre Stage courtesy of Hughes Investments. Standard parking spaces will be available at the County Bank parking lot, River Street parking garage and on street spaces along Court Street.
- Special Accommodation Request: Contact Lara Ceisel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-808-1896
Thank you to our 2022 CAN Talks Sponsors for your generous support.